Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Exciting test results

Two of the test results I have been curious about have been my TSH reading and my ANA count.

My TSH on February 13th was around a 3.6.   The tests this week put it at 2.1.  I'm anxious to discuss this more at my follow-up appointment.

This winter I've been experience Raynaud's symptoms and my family physician ran autoimmune bloodwork to see if anything else was going on.  It turned out I tested positive of ANAs and he since referred my to the Arthritis Center.  After 6 weeks of being gluten free, my ANAs actually came be negative.

If there was one thing I would suggest to my friends and family it would be to eliminate the gluten.

Some of my other tests weren't ideal either but I will share more after my follow up appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment